planstate_tree_walker - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject planstate_tree_walker
Date
List pgsql-hackers
In my reviews of Amit's parallel sequential scan patches yesterday, I
complained that he was using planstate_tree_walker incorrectly, but I
failed to notice that this was because he'd defined
planstate_tree_walker incorrectly.  This morning I figured that out.
:-)

Here is a patch that *just* introduces planstate_tree_walker and which
is hopefully correct.  I stole the logic from ExplainPreScanNode,
which I also refactored to use the new walker instead of duplicating
the logic.

I'd like to go ahead and commit this if nobody sees a problem with it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment