Re: Error building the EnterpriseDB mysql_fdw on OSX - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Error building the EnterpriseDB mysql_fdw on OSX
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Kirk Roybal <kirk@webfinish.com> wrote:
> I'm running 10.9.5 of OSX.
>
> I got the MySQL and PostgreSQL dependencies installed (I think).
>
> Checked out the git repo for mysql_fdw from
> git://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mysql_fdw
>
> USE_PGXS=1 make
>
> and got the error:
>
>  mysql_fdw.c
> mysql_fdw.c:153:56: error: use of undeclared identifier 'RTLD_DEEPBIND'
>         mysql_dll_handle = dlopen(_MYSQL_LIBNAME, RTLD_LAZY |
> RTLD_DEEPBIND);
>

> Is RTLD_DEEPBIND supported on OSX?
>
> Did I do something wrong getting the dependencies together?

I don't know whether the folks who work on that FDW read this list
regularly, but they do keep an eye on issues opened in GitHub.  So you
might want to open one there.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company