Error building the EnterpriseDB mysql_fdw on OSX - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kirk Roybal
Subject Error building the EnterpriseDB mysql_fdw on OSX
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I'm running 10.9.5 of OSX.

I got the MySQL and PostgreSQL dependencies installed (I think).

Checked out the git repo for mysql_fdw from git://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mysql_fdw

USE_PGXS=1 make

and got the error:

 mysql_fdw.c
mysql_fdw.c:153:56: error: use of undeclared identifier 'RTLD_DEEPBIND'
        mysql_dll_handle = dlopen(_MYSQL_LIBNAME, RTLD_LAZY | RTLD_DEEPBIND);

Is RTLD_DEEPBIND supported on OSX?

Did I do something wrong getting the dependencies together?

/Kirk

--
-- The best virus protection for Windows is fdisk, format, insert linux disk.