Re: Some restructuring of the download section - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Some restructuring of the download section
Date
Re: Some restructuring of the download section  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-www
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Citations please? I don't recall ever hearing of people running into
>>> such problems. I still maintain that it should be pretty blindingly
>>
>> As I've said previously, it's mainly been from people who aren't on
>> our lists, so I can't easily point there. I know it's up on the lists
>> every now and then as well, but it's getting too late in the evening
>> to spend time searching for that.
>>
>> I've heard it from customers. I've heard it from people I've met at
>> conferences. I've heard it in IRC channels. I've heard it in
>> usergroups.

One other thought - presumably the people telling you this are not
reading the bold text that's there at the moment? Which probably means
those people aren't reading the rest of what's there either, so
there's likely not much we can do to help them.

In other words, maybe they aren't the best people to consider when we
think about anything other than simplifying those pages.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company