Re: Server specific advanced config file for testsuite - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Server specific advanced config file for testsuite
Date
Re: Server specific advanced config file for testsuite  (Priyanka Shendge <priyanka.shendge@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Navnath Gadakh
<navnath.gadakh@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>      As we know that, we are using two JSON files one is for basic
> configuration of server(test_config.json) and second for detailed
> configuration of server(test_advanced_config.json).
> In test_advanced_config.json, we give detail for database, schema,
> extension, collation etc. These details are generic I mean these details are
> not server specific.
> - Do we need to allow user to give server specific details?

I don't see any reason to do so. Honestly I don't see much need for
test_advanced_config.json at all - I can't see anyone ever customising
the tests. I certainly doubt I will.

--
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers