Refresh Postgres SSL certs? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Jungwirth
Subject Refresh Postgres SSL certs?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

In light of the "Heartbleed" OpenSSL bug[0,1], I'm wondering if I need
to regenerate the SSL certs on my postgres installations[2] (at least
the ones listening on more than localhost)? On Ubuntu it looks like
there are symlinks at /var/lib/postgresql/9.1/main/server.{crt,key}
pointing to /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.{pem,key}. Is there any
documentation on how to regenerate these? Are they self-signed? Can I
replace them with my own self-signed certs, like I'd do with Apache or
Nginx?

Thanks!
Paul

[0] https://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2014-0160