Re: 126 Error Connecting With psqlODBC 32 bit - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Denise McGrath
Subject Re: 126 Error Connecting With psqlODBC 32 bit
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Well, guess what?  After much pain, but absolutely worth it, I've gotten it to work.  It turns out that some postgre is compiled in C++ and with Windows 2008, the C++ Redistributable is not installed by default.  So I installed this:

And now I am able to configure the 32bit postgreSQL Unicode driver on my server, and of course I am also able to use it through my .asp page with connection string:

connstr=  "Driver={PostgreSQL UNICODE};DATABASE=dbname;Server=ipaddress;UID=userid;PWD=password;"

I really hope this helps, and thanks to all who looked into it.

Thanks again,
Denise