Re: Regarding template1 database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From S H
Subject Re: Regarding template1 database
Date
Re: Regarding template1 database
List pgsql-general
> > - I want to know the tables of tempate1

> There are none, unless you choose to add some.

I got it there are no tables. What about the system tables of template1 database ? Are they updated or not?

> > - If i want to monitor the transactions done in the template1 database (
> > insertion/updation ) , is there any way to track the same.
I want to monitor externally, without changing the database. If there are some system queries which can tell me what are the number of database insertion/updation in the template1 ( including system table it will be helpful for me).