PostgreSQL documentation on kindle - best practices? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Harald Armin Massa
Subject PostgreSQL documentation on kindle - best practices?
Date
Re: PostgreSQL documentation on kindle - best practices?
List pgsql-general
my google-fu lead me to the following receipts:

- create HTML documentation as single file, use Calibre to convert
- use downloadable HTML-documentation, convert via Calibre (minor
problems are reported, as in "wrong order of sections")
- download PDF and convert via Calibre
- download PDF and put on kindle

.... 1-3 and use different conversion tools.

So my question: has anyone found a best practice solution to convert
the PostgreSQL documentaiton into a kindle-friendly format? Or has
even an .azw file downloadable somewhere?

Best wishes,

Harald

--
Harald Armin Massa     www.2ndQuadrant.com
PostgreSQL  Training, Services  and Support

2ndQuadrant Deutschland GmbH
GF: Harald Armin Massa
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 736399