Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Child
Subject Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
There is a file here with the same name:

/Library/PostgreSQL8/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so

So I could try and run that snowball_create.sql script from src (which
I have downloaded) and try and get the required functionality?  That
would be the easiest for now.

On the production system I will compile my own PostgreSQL but for now
I wanted a minimum of fuss setup ;-)

Thanks again for all the help.

Tim.