Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Child
Subject Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
There is other things in that directory including dict_snowball.so

ascii_and_mic.so            latin2_and_win1250.so            utf8_and_big5.so
utf8_and_gbk.so
cyrillic_and_mic.so            latin_and_mic.so            utf8_and_cyrillic.so
utf8_and_iso8859.so
dict_snowball.so            pgxs                    utf8_and_euc_cn.so            utf8_and_iso8859_1.so
euc_cn_and_mic.so            plperl.so                utf8_and_euc_jis_2004.so
utf8_and_johab.so
euc_jis_2004_and_shift_jis_2004.so    plpgsql.so                utf8_and_euc_jp.so
utf8_and_shift_jis_2004.so
euc_jp_and_sjis.so            plpython.so                utf8_and_euc_kr.so
utf8_and_sjis.so
euc_kr_and_mic.so            pltcl.so                utf8_and_euc_tw.so            utf8_and_uhc.so
euc_tw_and_big5.so            utf8_and_ascii.so            utf8_and_gb18030.so
utf8_and_win.so

I have already put in a bug report to them, but have no idea how
active the maintainer is in building new versions.

Thanks,

Tim