Re: Understanding PG9.0 streaming replication feature - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben Carbery
Subject Re: Understanding PG9.0 streaming replication feature
Date
List pgsql-general
FYI, not looking for a detailed how to here.. I have read the manual twice and just can't figure which sections are relevant. The manual seems to be trying to cover all uses simultaneously which is always going to get confusing :) For example do I need I need WAL archiving or not?