Re: PGobject returned from ResultSet.getObject - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: PGobject returned from ResultSet.getObject
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Kevin,

Can you give us more information. Is this using a pool, threads?

Basically the type information comes back in the protocol, so it
would appear that is getting scribbled on.

It would be interesting to see if the rest of the fields are still
good after the bad one?

Dave