Re: PGobject returned from ResultSet.getObject - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: PGobject returned from ResultSet.getObject
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
<A74BA11E-BC48-43E4-B5FD-7835C26217D0@fastcrypt.com>, Dave Cramer
<pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:

> Can you give us more information. Is this using a pool, threads?

We have a set of worker threads dealing with requests from a queue,
with one JDBC connection per thread.  The only time a separate thread
invokes any methods on the JDBC objects is the occasional
Statement.cancel().

> It would be interesting to see if the rest of the fields are still
> good after the bad one?

I assume that this is the same issue addressed by the patch posted this
morning by Till Toenges.  (
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2006-02/msg00066.php )  Is
there still any need to try to get this information about subsequent
columns?

-Kevin