Re: Possible bug in postgresql-7.1.3-1PGDG - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Fabiani
Subject Re: Possible bug in postgresql-7.1.3-1PGDG
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't think you have to start from scratch.  Fair warning "I'm a newbie".
Since you don't care about the old data I'd just create a new location
setup.  "initdb -D /usr/pgsql/data"  I believe this create a new setup for
your data.  Of course you will have to change the start up location in the
start up scripts.  If you are using 7.1 RH I think the start up script is in
"/etc/rc.d/init.d"
I hope this helps.
John

rshepard@appl-ecosys.com