Re: connecting VB to postgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Abhishek MANDHANA
Subject Re: connecting VB to postgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
In any case, it's obvious in your screenshot that you left the "server" and "location" fields blank in the connection setup form. This is most likely the cause of your problem.

doesnt work either..OLE-DB error persists. thanks for the readmefile.