include PostgreSQL utilities into 3rd party program package - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Raven
Subject include PostgreSQL utilities into 3rd party program package
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello everybody.

I've got some kind of PostgreSQL copyright related question.

Our company is developing an commercial product for PostgreSQL administration.
We want to include some utilities (i.e. pg_dump.exe, pg_restore.exe etc)
from PostgreSQL for Windows installation package to installation package
of our product and use these utilities within our program.

Can we make it freely? Whether there are any special conditions for
this purpose?
What legal aspects of it exist?

Best regards,
Michael Raven.