Re: select statement fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Subject Re: select statement fails
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
<francisco@npgsql.org> wrote:

>  > >
>  >
>  >  Ask the .npgsql mailing lists. They'll be able to tell you. There must be a
>  > way of handling "non-standard" types in any case.
>  >

>  Hi all!
>
>  We are already working on that. The cast problem is indeed a bug in
>  Npgsql. We already have a one line fix for it.
>
>  Check it out here:
>
>  http://pgfoundry.org/forum/message.php?msg_id=1003377
>
>  I hope it helps.

Patch applied!

Please, grab latest cvs code and give it a try. Note that you still
will receive an string when working with char columns. But you will be
able to assign char values to NpgsqlParameters without any problem.

Please, let us know if you have any problems.

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
http://fxjr.blogspot.com