Limitations on 7.0.3? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ARTEAGA Jose
Subject Limitations on 7.0.3?
Date
Re: Limitations on 7.0.3?
List pgsql-general
I have been using postgres 7.0.3 (Solaris 2.9) for the past 4 years
without any major problems, until about a month ago. We are now
experiencing crashes on the backend (connection lost to backend) while
running queries (inserts, etc). Anyway I don't want to make this too
technical but I'd just like to understand if maybe I'm running into some
sort of limit on the size of the database. My biggest table is currently
at 1.5B tuples.

Would appreciate if anyone could let me know or is aware of any limits
with 7.0 version.

Thx,
Jose