data dump help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Terry
Subject data dump help
Date
Re: data dump help  (Johan Nel <johan.nel@xsinet.co.za>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Sorry for the poor subject.  Not sure how to describe what I need
here.  I have an application that logs to a single table in pgsql.
In order for me to get into our log management, I need to dump it out
to a file on a periodic basis to get new logs.  I am not sure how to
tackle this.  I thought about doing a date calculation and just
grabbing the previous 6 hours of logs and writing that to a new log
file and setting up a rotation like that.  Unfortunately, the log
management solution can't go into pgsql directly.  Thoughts?

Thanks!