Re: reorganizing partitioning code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: reorganizing partitioning code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2018/03/22 11:45, Amit Langote wrote:
> FWIW, I did manage to rebase it this morning and posting it here.

Rebased again.

I started wondering if we should separate out stuff related to partition
bounds.  That is create a utils/partbound.h and put PartitionBoundInfo and
related comparison and search functions into a utils/adt/partbound.c.  I
had started thinking about that when I looked at the code added by the
patch submitted on the "advanced partition matching algorithm for
partition-wise join" thread [1].  I haven't done anything about that though.

Thanks,
Amit

Attachment