Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: [HACKERS] path toward faster partition pruning
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 27 March 2018 at 23:42, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> I have managed to make the recursion go away in the attached updated
> version.  I guess that's the result of employing the idea of a "output
> register" for individual pruning steps as mentioned in Robert's email
> upthread where he detailed the "pruning steps" approach [1].

Thanks for making that work. I've only glanced at the patch, and not
taken enough time to understand how the new parts work yet.

In the meantime, I've attached some fixes for v41 which I previously
submitted for v40.

Attachment