Re: Question regarding UTF-8 data and "C" collation on definition of field of table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron
Subject Re: Question regarding UTF-8 data and "C" collation on definition of field of table
Date
Re: Question regarding UTF-8 data and "C" collation on definition of field of table  ("Peter J. Holzer" <hjp-pgsql@hjp.at>)
List pgsql-general
Why are you specifying the collation to be "C" when the default db encoding
is UTF8, and UTF-8 has Greek, Chinese and English encodings?

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.