having problem connecting to postgreSQL v7.5. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From togusan@yahoo.com (Adrian Chew)
Subject having problem connecting to postgreSQL v7.5.
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi, I'm having problems trying to connect to the postgresql 7.5 using
libpg. I'm developing on the windows platform and using visual c++ 6.0
compiler. I've set the parameters for library path to :

C:\program files\postgresql\7.5\lib

and the include path to:

C:\program files\postgresql\7.5\include

The file "libpq.dll" has been included to the library modules.
Everytime I tried to connect to my sample program I get an error

C:\program files\postgresql\7.5\lib\libpq.dll : fatal error LNK1136:
invalid or corrupt file.

Could anyone please help. thanks.