Re: having problem connecting to postgreSQL v7.5. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: having problem connecting to postgreSQL v7.5.
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Adrian,

On Sep 13, 2004, at 6:38 PM, Adrian Chew wrote:

> Hi, I'm having problems trying to connect to the postgresql 7.5 using
> libpg.

I can't help much with the windows problems, but I do know that 7.5 9
(a developer version) has become 8.0 which is currently in beta2.
Perhaps using the most recent beta will solve your problems. IIRC, the
most recent release is 7.4.5.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com