Re: Implementing setQueryTimeout() - round 2 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: Implementing setQueryTimeout() - round 2
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
"Oliver Jowett" <oliver@opencloud.com> writes:

> The real world case I am dealing with needs the hardQueryTimeout behaviour. If
> I'm going to implement anything first, it's that.

I still don't understand why this has to be in the driver. Your application is
going to have to be able to handle creating a new connection in response to
this error so why can't it just also be the one to close the connection?

--
  Gregory Stark