Re: Installing support for python on windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From novnov
Subject Re: Installing support for python on windows
Date
List pgsql-general
This is so much more difficult than I imagined it could be. I've added the
main python dir and the lib dir to my path and nothing has changed. I may be
able to figure out how to use the depends tool, so far it looks pretty
obscure to a newb.

This is all being done on a new workstation. It is a little puzzling that
straight up installs of postgres and python result in a config that doesn't
respond to the supposedly simple one line command to add python support.
I've read about this for hours and it does not normally appear to be a
problematic process.

Thanks to both of you for trying to help.