Re: Installing support for python on windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Installing support for python on windows
Date
Re: Installing support for python on windows  (novnov <novnovice@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
novnov wrote:
> This is so much more difficult than I imagined it could be. I've added the
> main python dir and the lib dir to my path and nothing has changed. I may be
> able to figure out how to use the depends tool, so far it looks pretty
> obscure to a newb.

It should be easy enough - just run "depends plpython.dll" in the
directory where plpython is.

Two things to verify first:
1) Verify that you added the directories to the system path, and not
your personal path
2) Did you restart the server after adding it? Needs to be done for
windows to pick up the change in environment.

//Magnus