Re: anything more to install a new language? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Harald Armin Massa
Subject Re: anything more to install a new language?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dave,
I downloaded the pgadmin3.mo file
I created a directory named de_DE within i18n
I copied the pgadmin3.mo into that directory

no, within File / options / general / user_language I can select de_DE (Deutsch)

but after closing the dialog it falls back to Default ... or whatever else was selected before.

When I change to ca_ES (Catalá), all works fine (besides my spanish), and also Suome can be used....

What am I missing?

Err, nothing I can think of. You did restart pgAdmin after creating the directory and copying in the file?

Multiple times I restarted. Without restarting de_DE did not even appear within the possible options (what is quite expected).

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare