Re: anything more to install a new language? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: anything more to install a new language?
Date
List pgadmin-support

From: Harald Armin Massa [mailto:haraldarminmassa@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 October 2006 06:01
To: Dave Page
Cc: pgAdmin Support
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] anything more to install a new language?

Dave,
I downloaded the pgadmin3.mo file
I created a directory named de_DE within i18n
I copied the pgadmin3.mo into that directory

no, within File / options / general / user_language I can select de_DE (Deutsch)

but after closing the dialog it falls back to Default ... or whatever else was selected before.

When I change to ca_ES (Catalá), all works fine (besides my spanish), and also Suome can be used....

What am I missing?

Err, nothing I can think of. You did restart pgAdmin after creating the directory and copying in the file?

Multiple times I restarted. Without restarting de_DE did not even appear within the possible options (what is quite expected).

That's very odd - I just tried here and it worked fine. I'll be rolling beta 4 shortly - perhaps you can try that?

Regards, Dave.