Re: All columns from table in a joined query - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Sumeet
Subject Re: All columns from table in a joined query
Date
List pgsql-sql

You need to create a custom aggregate for this

CREATE AGGREGATE array_accum (

    sfunc = array_append,

    basetype = anyelement,

    stype = anyarray,

    initcond = '{}'

);

then use the field names in your query like this

select array_to_string(array_accum(field1 || '@' || field2),'#') as field_alias from table_name

records will be seperated by '#'

hope this helps.