8.3: where's the replacement tsearch2 module? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pierre Thibaudeau
Subject 8.3: where's the replacement tsearch2 module?
Date
Re: 8.3: where's the replacement tsearch2 module?
List pgsql-general
I just downloaded the 8.3 Windows installation (binary with installer).

My database uses tsearch2.  I was about to follow the conversions
instructions found at Appendix F31 (on the new tsearch module).
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/tsearch2.html

However, I hit a problem when I get to step 2:  "In the new
installation, create empty database(s) and install the replacement
tsearch2 module into each database that will use text search."

I am assuming that the "replacement tsearch2 module" is some file
"tsearch2.sql" found in the folder share/contrib.  However, no such
file, or anything that looks remotely like it, in that folder or in
any folder around.

(If I download the sources, I can find a 16 Kb file entitled
"tsearch2.sql.in" inside contrib/tsearch2.  Is that the file I want?)

For reference, here is the full content of the share/contrib folder,
after the Windows installation:

_int.sql
adminpack.sql
autoinc.sql