Re: ERROR: expected just one rule action - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ERROR: expected just one rule action
Date
List pgsql-general
Dave Livesay <dlivesay@covad.net> writes:
> I'm sure it has something to do with the complex build environment
> and getting up to speed with the new tools.

FWIW, I just verified that your queries work fine for me in CVS HEAD
on a G4, under both 10.4 (building with Xcode 2.5) and 10.5 (building
with Xcode 3.0).  So it does seem likely that it's the 10.5-back-to-10.4
business that's the problem.  I know zip about that aspect of things,
though.

If these are "universal" (Intel+PPC) binaries, that could be an issue
too.  There's been some discussion recently about how to build universal
binaries for PG, but I don't think anyone's figured out a really nice
way to do it.

            regards, tom lane