Re: 8.3: where's the replacement tsearch2 module? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: 8.3: where's the replacement tsearch2 module?
Date
List pgsql-general
"Pierre Thibaudeau" <pierdeux@gmail.com> writes:
> I am assuming that the "replacement tsearch2 module" is some file
> "tsearch2.sql" found in the folder share/contrib.  However, no such
> file, or anything that looks remotely like it, in that folder or in
> any folder around.

Hmm, it's definitely getting built by the Windows buildfarm members,
so this is not an oversight in the MSVC build script.  I think it
must be an omission in the installer ... Dave, Magnus?

> (If I download the sources, I can find a 16 Kb file entitled
> "tsearch2.sql.in" inside contrib/tsearch2.  Is that the file I want?)

You'd have to edit it to replace MODULE_PATHNAME with the right thing.
A bigger problem is that the tsearch2 dll is probably omitted too :-(

            regards, tom lane