Re: Remove stickiness from navigation bar in docs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Remove stickiness from navigation bar in docs
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Matthijs,

On 10/22/18 7:02 PM, Matthijs van der Vleuten wrote:

> Meanwhile, could you apply the patch I submitted? It improves usability
> and removes no content. It just unsticks the navigation bar (and fixes
> the shoutbox padding), so that you can see more of the docs at once.

Well, I will at least review the patch, which I have now done ;)

While the patch adjusts the padding on the docs, it breaks across the
rest of the site. Now the shoutbox is missing on every page other than
the documentation, so I do not want to apply this patch.

And again, as I said above, I'm not sold on unsticking the navigation
bar, especially in the case of mobile.

I think the route to go with the shoutbox is Alvaro's suggestion, which
should not take too long to code up.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment