errors connecting to database - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Johnson, Shaunn
Subject errors connecting to database
Date
List pgadmin-support

Howdy:

I'm running PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on RedHat Linux 7.2 kernel 2.4.7-10.
Also, I am running both pgAdmin II v. 1.2.0 and 1.3.8 - the ODBC
version is 7.01.00.09 and 7.02.00.02 respectively.

I'm having problems connecting and viewing the database.  Over
the past few days, I am seeing less and less of the database (tables) ...  I
am at the point of not seeing much of anything.  I am getting the error messages
when I try to connect:

[error 1]

PgAdmin:
Number 457:
Discription: This key is alrady associated with
an element of this collection

[/error 1]

 -----

[error 2]

An error has occured in pgAdmin II: frmMain.tvTable
Number: -2147217887
OLE DB status value, if available.  No work was done.

[/error 2]

What is going on?  How can I start troubleshooting what the problems
are and is there any documentation that will give me an indication
of what these error messages relate to?

Thanks!

-X