Re: An error has occurred in pgAdmin II:frmMain.tvDatabases: - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: An error has occurred in pgAdmin II:frmMain.tvDatabases:
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Can you dump your pg_description table from the bcn database using pg_dump for me to examine please? A couple of people have reported this problem recently and It's beginning to annoy me now as it's being a bit of a pain to track down :-(

Regards, Dave.
-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson, Shaunn [mailto:SJohnson6@bcbsm.com]
Sent: 24 September 2002 19:12
To: Dave Page
Subject: An error has occurred in pgAdmin II:frmMain.tvDatabases:

--Dave:

--I apologize for emailing outside of the mail list, but
--I need some information regarding pgAdminII and the
--errors my users are getting.

--I'm running PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on RedHat Linux 7.2 kernel 2.4.7-10
--and pgAdmin 1.2.0 / 1.3.82-Dev respectively.

--I am getting the following errors:

[error 1]

pgAdmin:
Number 457
this collection

[/error 1]

--

[error 2]

An error has occurred in pgAdminII: frmMain.tvTable
Number: -2147217887
OLE DB status value, if available.  No work was done.

[/error 2]

--When I connect to the database.  I am only able to see a
--few tables with pgAdminII ver. 1.2.0 and NO tables with
--version 1.3.82-Dev, only Languages and Schema icons.

--Also, I visited the cvs site and downloaded the tarballs
--for the program and moved the binaries / dll from their
--original location and copied in the new versions (this
--is for version 1.3.82 only so far ...)

--I have also generated a log file (sent as an attachment)
--to see what's going on.

--Is there something that I should be doing or have I missed
--something?  What does the error mean and how can I fix
--this?

--Apologies and thanks!

-X