Re: Live steraming replication setup issue! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ashish Chauhan
Subject Re: Live steraming replication setup issue!
Date
List pgsql-general

I am using Postgres 9.4.

I removed /etc/Postgres/9.4/main directory from DR server and fetching data through below pg_basebackup command but no luck.

sudo -u postgres pg_basebackup -h <slave server ip> -D /var/lib/postgresql/9.4/main -U postgres -v –P

Do I need to enable these two parameters in slave server? archive_mode = on and archive_command = some command?

Biggest issue is, replication running between master and slave and I need to build DR from slave server.

Thanks,

Ashish