Re: Live steraming replication setup issue! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ashish Chauhan
Subject Re: Live steraming replication setup issue!
Date
List pgsql-general
Below is recovery.conf on slave

# STANDBY SERVER PARAMETERS
#
# standby_mode
#
# When standby_mode is enabled, the PostgreSQL server will work as a
# standby. It will continuously wait for the additional XLOG records, using
# restore_command and/or primary_conninfo.
#
standby_mode = 'on'
#
# primary_conninfo
#
# If set, the PostgreSQL server will try to connect to the primary using this
# connection string and receive XLOG records continuously.
#
primary_conninfo = 'host=<master server ip> port=5432'
#
#
# By default, a standby server keeps restoring XLOG records from the
# primary indefinitely. If you want to stop the standby mode, finish recovery
# and open the system in read/write mode, specify path to a trigger file.
# The server will poll the trigger file path periodically and start as a
# primary server when it's found.
#
trigger_file = '/data/main/primary.trigger'

Thanks,
Ashish