Re: Live steraming replication setup issue! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Venkata Balaji N
Subject Re: Live steraming replication setup issue!
Date
List pgsql-general

How do I setup replication between DR server and slave server while slave server and master server are running? I cannot stop master server. Can someone please guide with steps?

Steps are pretty much similar. You can setup replication between slave and DR by using the backup of Master database + WAL archives (if available) and setup primary_conninfo to point to slave database in recovery.conf on DR.
Can you please let us know which version of postgresql you are using ? Thats important for us to make any suggestions.

Regards,
Venkata B N

Fujitsu Australia