Reg: Permission error in Windows psql while trying to read sql commands from file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raj K
Subject Reg: Permission error in Windows psql while trying to read sql commands from file
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,
     I am a DB newbie and I am facing an issue.
     I installed postgresql in windows - and now I am facing an issue while trying to read sql commands from file.

testdb=# \i c:\testdb.txt
c:: Permission denied

     I tried moving the file to the shared folder, but of no use.
testdb=# \i  C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\DB\testdb.txt
C:: Permission denied

     I have a lot of sql commands in the file, so it is difficult to type in the same everytime.
     If somebody can help me out on this, I would be much obliged.

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Raj