Hello, first post with a problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Mark Williamson
Subject Hello, first post with a problem
Date
List pgadmin-support
Sorry that my first post is about a bug report, but I have verified this behavior in the latest SVN.  I checked out the
codetoday, compiled and tested it just to be sure.  Previously, I was using 1.6.3.  I am on Kubuntu Linux however this
isreproduceable on windows as well.<br /><br />The bug has to do with the copy/paste buffer using keyboard or mouse.
Toreproduce the problem try these steps.<br /><br />Navigate to a function name in PGAdmin.  in the right SQL window,
worked(it is hit or miss, but the first time just now i tried it, worked fine).<br /><br />Now in the query editor
selectall the text again, and control-c.<br /><br />Move your cursor to the top of the window.  Select the first few
lines. Control-c.<br /><br />Now, with your cursor at the very top, hit control-v.  you will notice (at least for me,
consistently)it doesn't paste what you last copied, instead, it pasted what i had copied earlier.<br /><br />I know
thissounds round about, but I wanted to be sure it wasn't a random event.  I use PGadmin every day all day and this is
anextremely annoying bug.  <br /><br />If I knew where to look, I'd try to post a patch, but my C/C++ is not worth
Yahoo!Mail. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51732/*http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/">See how.</a>