Re: Hello, first post with a problem - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Hello, first post with a problem
Date
List pgadmin-support
Mark Williamson wrote:
> Now, with your cursor at the very top, hit control-v.  you will notice
> (at least for me, consistently) it doesn't paste what you last copied,
> instead, it pasted what i had copied earlier.

It works perfectly for me on Windows. I'm sure you'd have noticed, but I
assume your C key is working reliably? Do you have another PC you can
test on to see if it's specific to your usual machine?

> I know this sounds round about, but I wanted to be sure it wasn't a
> random event.  I use PGadmin every day all day and this is an extremely
> annoying bug.

I can imagine.

> If I knew where to look, I'd try to post a patch, but my C/C++ is not
> worth beans these days.

:-)

Regards, Dave