Re: ERROR: could not find tuple for statistics object - is there a way to clean this up? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ERROR: could not find tuple for statistics object - is there a way to clean this up?
Date
List pgsql-general
Morris de Oryx <morrisdeoryx@gmail.com> writes:
> After posting, I realized that this is likely a Stupid User Error. I was
> mucking around, and did something along the lines of
> delete from pg_statistic_ext;
> or
> delete from pg_stats_ext;

> ...instead of DROP STATISTICS calls. Would this likely explain what I'm
> seeing?

Ah, yeah, it likely would.

If this isn't a throwaway database, what you'd have to do to clear the
errors is to find and remove the now-dangling links to the deleted objects
in pg_depend.

            regards, tom lane