Re: Proposed Patch to Improve Performance of Multi-BatchHash Join for Skewed Data Sets - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: Proposed Patch to Improve Performance of Multi-BatchHash Join for Skewed Data Sets
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> We would really appreciate help on finalizing this patch, especially in
> regard to style issues.  Thank you for all the help.

Here is a cleaned-up version.  I fixed a number of whitespace issues,
improved a few comments, and rearranged one set of nested if-else
statements (hopefully without breaking anything in the process).

Josh / eggyknap -

Can you rerun your performance tests with this version of the patch?

...Robert

Attachment