Re: Count Issues - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dev
Subject Re: Count Issues
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you all who helped me out on this..
I had tried the distinct but not inside the count.
I was using the group by because this could have multiple returns but after adding the distinct to inside the count it worked like a charm!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped out on this one!