Re: BUG #13077: when standby crash and restart, it's need next timeline history file, but upstream node normal. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From 德哥
Subject Re: BUG #13077: when standby crash and restart, it's need next timeline history file, but upstream node normal.
Date
In response to Re: BUG #13077: when standby crash and restart, it's need next timeline history file, but upstream node normal.  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
HI,
Thanks, jeff.
 I find the findNewestTimeLine() do that job.
 I think this is the NFS problem, standby cann't access the NFS DIR(archive dir), so the copy command hang.

--
公益是一辈子的事,I'm Digoal,Just Do It.

在 2015-04-19 01:30:31,"Jeff Janes" <jeff.janes@gmail.com> 写道: