extension modules missing in Postgresql 9 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From puneet252002
Subject extension modules missing in Postgresql 9
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,I am running postgres on windows 7 machine. Many .dll and .control files
are missing in postgresql 9. I search a lot but unable to find these files.
I tried to create extension by CREATE EXTENSION adminpack; but received an
error no such directory found. Contrib directory missing, in extension
folder I am seeing only two extensions 1. citext2. plpgsqland none other
extension available. could you please help me in getting all missing
extensions (modules). PLease provide a path from where I can download all
missing extensions.