Re: extension modules missing in Postgresql 9 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David G. Johnston
Subject Re: extension modules missing in Postgresql 9
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 10:21 PM, puneet252002 <puneet.tiwari@elixirct.com>
wrote:

> Hi, I am running postgres on windows 7 machine. Many .dll and .control
> files are missing in postgresql 9. I search a lot but unable to find thes=
> files. I tried to create extension by CREATE EXTENSION adminpack; but
> received an error no such directory found. Contrib directory missing, in
> extension folder I am seeing only two extensions 1. citext 2. plpgsql and
> none other extension available. could you please help me in getting all
> missing extensions (modules). PLease provide a path from where I can
> download all missing extensions.

=E2=80=8Bou need to tell us exactly how you went about installing PostgreSQ=
L - and
what specific version of 9 (0-4) - before we can help you.

David J.=E2=80=8B