Re: Tutorial on How to Compile PostgreSQL 9.5 for Windows 64bit - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Igal @ Lucee.org
Subject Re: Tutorial on How to Compile PostgreSQL 9.5 for Windows 64bit
Date
List pgsql-general
On 1/25/2016 10:51 PM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> Very helpful, thanks.
Great, thank you for the feedback.
> Is there any tutorial on how to compile extensions for Windows?
>
> There are many interesting extensions where no Windows binaries are available, so it would be really helpful if I
couldcompile them myself.
I'm actually trying to figure those things out, and once I do
(hopefully) I plan to post similar tutorials.

My top two extensions of interest are plv8 and tds_fdw.

Igal